Make your own MyIntent bracelet!
- Incredibly impactful as a virtual program, Drop Ship, or live event!
- Each person creates their own bracelet with a meaningful word they choose that connects to their "why"
- Great opportunity for students to connect and hear each other's stories and experiences
Intention Bracelets is a true "meaning making activity" for any group! There are really 4 great parts to this activity. Part 1. Questions prompt each person to choose a word or phrase that expresses the intention they want to manifest in their lives or community. There are no right or wrong answers. If the word feels activated and truthful, it is the right word! Part 2. Each participant hammers their intention onto a token on a bracelet. Participants are encouraged to solidify their intent with each stamp of a letter. Part 3. As the bracelets are finished, each person shares the "why" behind their token while their neighbor helps them tie the bracelet onto their wrist, bringing conversation and connection to the experience. Part 4. By wearing the bracelets, the participants are constantly reminded of their intention and they get the opportunity to share what they feel and made with someone new!
What our clients have to say...
Thanks again for all of your help! It was a great event!
- University of Southern Indiana - Evansville
The event went very well! People loved it!
- Valparaiso University
Jessica was GREAT! She was wonderful to work with. The students enjoyed the Intention Bracelets a lot!
- Chippewa Valley Technical College