- Featured as Tedx and Tedx Youth Speaker
- Featured on MSNBC.com
- Dream Director @ The Future Project, a National Education Non-Profit
Nationally recognized Motivational Speaker, Dream Director and School Culture Expert Lamarr Womble created Passion for Leadership to give the youth the power to choose in work, school and life. When students are in action around their passions, they believe their dreams can become reality. The next generation must know that they don’t have to wait to create world changing business, epic school events, creative campaigns, impactful non-profits or powerful projects. They can start impacting society right now!
Passion isn’t just a hobby or something you do in your free time anymore. Your students need to learn how to navigate the information age by learning 21st century skills like creativity, critical thinking, collaboration and communication that are critical to leadership development. It begins by helping them find their PASSION which has a huge impact on their LEADERSHIP abilities. Educators must recognize that pursuing multiple passions and careers is the NEW NORMAL. It will give your students the edge as we step into the future!
Define Your Passion is a keynote that will help your student understand exactly what passion means and more importantly how it feels. Finding your passion is a 3 step process of discovering, developing and defining emotional triggers and experiences in your life to shape them into a passion. Passion should shape your career, your leadership ability and your personal life! The end goal is to help students live and lead happier lives based on the power their passion!
- Definition of PASSION its importance and impact and how it will relate to your everyday life.
- Recipients will learn the 7 steps to discovering, developing or defining their passion in school, work and life.
- Recipients will be able to begin identifying their passion in terms of what it is, when might they discover it, if it is really their passion, what it will look/feel like once they do find it and what are the next steps to pursue then define that passion.
- Recipients will be able to distinguish between liking and loving their intended career, major or student organizations.
- Empower students to take an "outside the box" approach when choosing their path by incorporating their passion or perceived passion.
- The enthusiasm to believe "If it hasn't been done, I will do it!"
- Recipients will be able to identify with what step in the process they are at and begin from that particular step towards discovering, developing or defining their passion.
P Squared = Passion and People (10 People ways to Lead w/ Passion)
Passion and People is focused on the team/organization by improving leadership styles and productivity by encouraging students to have passion for the work they do and the people they lead on a daily basis. It distinguishes the difference between management and leadership. This workshop will also focus on personal and professional relationship building skills that will be useful during your everyday life beyond the status quo definitions of leadership and professionalism.
10 Teasers to Leading with Passion and why you should come to this workshop:
- Your Heart
- One heck of a memory
- Taking the time
- Not forgetting how
- Flipping the network
- BMOC or BWOC are you
- The basics
- Ten fold
Location: New York, New York
What our clients have to say...
Lamarr was fantastic! He was very easy to work with, gave a great keynote, and even stayed 45 minutes after to talk to some of the students in attendance. I've heard nothing but great feedback from the attendees and I really enjoyed working with him. Thank you for all of your help with this show!
- Southwestern University
Lamarr was great! The students really enjoyed everything Lamarr had to say at the event. We had a lot of great comments from students. We will also pass Lamarr’s information onto other Directors in the university and suggest they bring him in for events they may have in the future.
- Southern Illinois University – Edwardsville