Paint By Number Party
Paint By Number Party
A Painting Party That Everyone Can Enjoy!
elle crée - or “she creates” in French - produces artist quality paint-by-number kits designed and made in Portland, Oregon. Inspired by a mid-century design aesthetic, our founder Rachel Austen’s artist quality kits have a stylized simplicity featuring a diverse array of illustrations. elle crée kits are responsibly made with non-toxic hand-mixed acrylic paints and minimal, eco-friendly packaging. Our materials are locally sourced and USA-made whenever possible.
- Painting-by-number causes us to slow down and engage in a creative activity that contributes to a sense of calm. When you’re focusing on your steady hand and paint application, your mind can’t swirl with the busyness of the rest of life. Pick up a paint brush and let your worries melt away.
- Everyone knows how to paint because we’ve been doing it since kindergarten! Paint-by-number is an easy and fun way to unleash your inner artist without the pressure of having to start with a blank canvas.
- The great thing about paint-by-number is that you get to be creative without having to make any decisions. The color palette is all laid out for you. All you have to do is concentrate on your brush strokes and your steady hand.
Each Kit Contains:
- (1) 8x10 artist-quality, unmounted canvas with background already complete!
- (8) American-made, non-toxic, acrylic paints in custom colors
- (2) reusable sable hair paintbrushes
- Set of instructions
About This Program:
- Packaging is responsibly made with minimal, eco-friendly materials
- Each program includes a mix of the 5 different designs, include some of the ones shown above
- Background design is pre-printed in full color - you paint the foreground!
- Project time of approximately 3-5 hours
- Cardboard tray that is part of the packaging can be used as your easel/paint board!
- Canvas can be displayed in 8x10 frame once completed!
- Contains locally sourced components and USA-made materials whenever possible
Tips for Hosting a Paint Party
- A handout will be include in the order shipment that lists complete class host instructions and tips!
- Kits are designed to take 3-5 hours, but it’s best to divide your painting project up into several sessions to avoid eye strain and wrist fatigue. Your participants should expect to get a really good start on your painting during the class, but everything you need is included so you can complete at home.
- Your participants will like how their paintings looks much better after their 2nd coat of paint. For optimal satisfaction, finish painting all zones of one color and complete a second coat before moving on to another color.
- Kits are intended to be relaxing! Any mistake can be fixed, so just enjoy the process!
- Roll of kraft or butcher paper to protect painting surface
- Tooth pics for stirring paints
- Cotton swabs for fixing small mistakes
- Jars of water to wash brushes between colors
- Paper towels to dry brushes
- Good light!