- Two-time TED Speaker
- Author of Courage to Connect (release's in Feb 2020)
- Encourages Gratitude Habits around the world! aka Creator of the Tiny Gratitude Notebooks
Mark Ostach helps people find the courage to connect – with themselves, with their vocation, and with the people in their lives. Mark knows what it’s like to feel disconnected having compulsively checked his phone for over a decade. A self-described Digital Hippie, Mark’s on a mission to teach people healthy digital habits so they can improve their digital wellness and create deeper connections with things in life that matter most. Mark holds degrees in psychology and technology with an interest in behavioral neuroscience. He is determined to remind the world that human connection is the most powerful connection we have. A nationally recognized speaker on Digital Wellness, Mark has done two TED talks and spoken to thousands of people all over the country encouraging them to embrace a culture of digital wellbeing. Go ahead and check your phone one last time and get ready to be inspired by Mark Ostach!
Fostering Connection in a Hybrid World
Many of us are learning, living, and leading from home. This can create a sense of disconnection and isolation. Demonstrating empathy for the changes we are all going through and understanding ways to restore energy and human interaction are critical – especially when navigating a hybrid world. In Mark’s message, he will provide ways to reignite human connection leaving you filled with a newfound courage to connect.
- Find ways to create quicker and more meaningful connections both online & offline
- Learn how to combat video meeting fatigue
- Improve your digital & emotional wellness
- Be in community & have a little fun!